The Fujikura 62S provides active core alignment splice loss performance while utilizing a conventional wind protector and tube heater design. An alternative to the fully automated core-alignment model 70S, the 62S includes an auto start feature for both the splicing and tube heating process that minimizes the steps necessary to process splices.
With a shrink time of 23 seconds with standard splice sleeves, the 62S ensures a high level of productivity. Incorporating the proven ruggedized features pioneered by Fujikura, durability is greatly enhanced by a mirrorless optical system and “severeimpact resistant” monitor. Battery capacity is 200 splices/shrinks. The transit case doubles as a built in or mobile workstation and makes splicing easier than ever.
- 5,000 splices electrode life
- 23 second tube heating time with standard sleeves
- Fully ruggedized for shock, dust and moisture
- Li-ion battery with 200 splices/shrinks per charge
- 5 mm cleave length for splice on connector or small package needs
- Sheath clamp or fiber holder operation
- Internet software upgrades
- Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation
- Fiber Optic Network Installation
- FUSEConnect® connector installations
- Optoelectronic device manufacturing